Do you do requests?
Yes, but please don’t request more than two characters at a time.
How do you make these outfits?
I use Polyvore. It’s very easy to use and there’re tons of different items. Where can I find details on the items?
Where can I find details on the items used?
All my outfits have click-trough links that redirect you to my Polyvore page where you find all the items including links, prices etc.
What got you into doing this blog?
I really love Cosplay and I really love fashion. So I tried to combine these two things :)
About how long does it take to find the right clothes?
Depends on the character. I’d say between 10 minutes and 1 hour.
How do you decide what clothing to use?
I try to find clothing pieces similar in style and colour but more wearable. As for accessories I try to make them relate to the character in some way, for example an arrow ring for Legolas or candy jewelery for Willy Wonka :)
Can you do book characters?
Only if I read the book. Sorry!
- kirbee-holmes reblogged this from character-inspired-fashion
- brokenandrising likes this
- chicktack reblogged this from character-inspired-fashion and added:
- likenooneeverwas likes this
- discontented-detective reblogged this from character-inspired-fashion and added:
- character-inspired-fashion posted this